Export Stories Podcast is:
Engaging storytelling about export & international trade experiences.
Purpose: Enlighten - Amuse - Inspire
- U.S. exporters of goods and services, including, but not limited to, export sales, marketing, shipping, freight forwarding, logistics, manufacturing, commodity markets, specialized industries, technology, banking, professional services, and academics.
- Potential buyers/importers around the world
Top Listening Methods
- Broad global outreach and interest
- Available via most podcast directories, including Apple; Simplecast; Google podcasts; Spotify; Stitcher; iTunes; Chrome; Android Download Manager
Why Partnerships and Sponsorships?
- To cover production costs
- Expand the reach; increase the # of downloads
Benefits and Costs
Sponsoring one or more episodes provides a unique promotional opportunity for the sponsor to target the international trade community at a very low cost. Recognition includes:
- 1-minute recorded promo on the podcast episode(s)
- Listing with the sponsor's logo on the episode web page
- Mention in all social media
- Mention in marketing letter to a broad e-mail list